Report a Sidewalk

If you do not qualify for the Access Request Program and do not choose to pay for your sidewalk repairs and request a rebate through the Rebate Program, you can request a sidewalk repair through Report a Sidewalk Problem.

To report any other sidewalk issue, we are asking property owners to go to Report a Sidewalk Problem online or by calling 3-1-1. Due to the large number of requests Safe Sidewalks LA is receiving, there could be a significant wait before work is completed. Temporary patches may be placed for holes and broken pieces of sidewalks.

To Report a Sidewalk Problem, click on the appropriate icon on the homepage.

To request a repair through the Access Request Program, go online to or call 311.

Visit and enter your address for more helpful information about your neighborhood.